Select a Size
Select a Color
TS-2/TS-2.2 Dial Indicator Gauge Set
Make wheel building and truing as precise as possible with the Park Tool’s TS-2/TS-2.2 Dial Indicator Gauge Set. This gauge set comes with all the hardware needed to mount both a lateral and radial runout dial indicator to the Park Tool TS-2.2 and TS-2 Truing stand. Once you install it, you set the dials for the tolerance desired and twist away to perfect rim alignment.
- Dial in your wheelsets with this handy gauge
- Mounts securely to TS 2.2, TS 2 and TS 4 truing stands
- Dials can be set to measure wheel's lateral and radial run-out
- Enables you to set and follow the tolerances for each wheel
- Measures within a tolerance of 0.01-millimeters
- Includes two dials, mounting brackets, and specially designed tips
- Item #PAR0210
- Claimed Weight
- 907 g
- Recommended Use
- wheel truing
What do you think about this product?
August 19, 2012
Does this also includes a wheel stand or...
Does this also includes a wheel stand or do I have to buy it separately? The description says its the gauge set and a stand, and if it does include the stand, can we see a picture of how the stand looks like?