Built for an amazing weekend.
Between a camp stove that didn't want to work above treeline and a pack of coyotes that kept you up all night, your first weekend trip with Osprey's Stratos 50 Backpack didn't go exactly as planned, but it was pretty amazing in its own way. The adjustable back panel let you dial in the perfect fit for your torso length, and the pack's AirSpeed Suspension really kept your back cool and sweat-free as you schlepped gear under the midday sun. And when that unexpected rain storm caught you hiking across an open meadow, the integrated rain cover prevented it from turning your dehydrated dinners into a soggy mess.
- Osprey's biggest Stratos backpack built for weekend treks
- AirSpeed Suspension assures ventilation, support, and comfort
- Traditional top loader with secondary side access
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment and removable sleeping pad straps
- Integrated rain cover protects camping gear from wet weather
- Removable top lid doubles as a daypack
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole and ice tool attachments
- Pockets designed for hydration reservoirs, valuables, and electronics
- Item #OSP007R
- Q & A
Osprey Stratos 50 product tour
Check out the updated Osprey Stratos 50 men's pack! If you are looking for the women's version, be sure to look at the Osprey Sirrus 50.