Select style & size:Select options
Siskin 8L Backpack
The Osprey Packs Siskin 8L Backpack offers just enough room for your water and a few absolute essentials when you're hitting the trails for a day of mountain biking or hiking. The included 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated while the u-zip main compartment opens wide so you can stuff in a spare tube, repair tools, snacks, and an extra layer. The front of the pack has a LidLock attachment point for your standard size helmet, or, if you've got your full face helmet, the side compression straps expand so it fits comfortably. The Siskin's mesh covered backpanel and supportive shoulder straps make carrying the pack comfortable and easy so you can focus on the trail ahead.
- Thoughtfully sized pack to bring water and essentials on the trail
- Included 2.5L reservoir helps to keep you hydrated while you pedal
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment keeps liquids close
- Front u-zip pocket easily holds your tools, gear, and extra layers
- Dual size compression straps double as full face helmet carry
- LidLock attachment at front of pack holds your standard helmet
- Blinker light attachment allows visibility in low light conditions
- Osprey Packs designs durable backpacks for your outdoor adventures
- Item #OSP00CY
- Q & A
Great for MTB but also great for Skiing
I originally bought this for MTB and I think it was a little late for the season but then tried it out skiing and couldn't be happier for those longer days. Have used so much and have no complaints!
All Day Adventures
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love this pack. Its light, comfortable, and carries just what I need. You dont need much for a mountain biking day and this pack is perfect for water, food, and tools. This is my go to pack for longer days in the desert. I would highly recommend this or even the Salida is a great bike pack for longer days on wheels!
Great pack for the money!
Excellent hydration pack from Osprey - check out the features!