Why We Like The Osprey Ozone 2-Wheel Carry-On Luggage
The Osprey Ozone 2-Wheel Carry-On Luggage makes getting from Gate A to Gate D a breeze with its sleek, lightweight design and smooth rolling wheels, while the tough, treated fibers brush off escalator stairs and passing drizzles to safeguard our gear. Plus, internal compression stops contents from shifting on the journey, and dedicated laptop and accessory pockets keep our on-flight essentials accessible.
- Lightweight rolling bag eases hauling belongings from car to plane
- Burly recycled material provides eco-friendly durability
- Water-repellent treatment fends off light precipitation
- Clamshell opening for easy packing and unpacking
- High Road LT frame with mono-pole design keeps weight down
- Padded grab handles for easy maneuvering into overhead bin
- Front compartment accommodates up to a 16-inch laptop
- Dimensions meet most airlines' carry-on regulations
- Item #OSPZ1EP
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric, accent, bottom] bluesign® APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric, accent] 100D recycled high-tenacity NanoFly nylon, PFAS-free DWR treatment, [bottom] 210D recycled high-tenacity nylon, PFAS-free DWR treatment
- 40L (2441cu in)
- yes, 90mm wheels, button-free telescoping trolley handle
- Backpack Carry
- [external] 1 zippered front laptop (16in), 1 zippered top, 1 zippered back, 1 ID sleeve, [internal] 2 zippered mesh lid
- dual internal straps
- clamshell zipper
- 21.5 x 14 x 10in
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 7.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 2, 2022
Really Osprey - Zip not lockable?
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Just bought version 2 of the Osprey Ozone 2 wheeled luggage. To my disappointment version 2 has gone up in price significantly but none of the zips are now lockable using travel locks unlike version 1 of this product. This is a huge feature miss by Osprey especially since version 2 accommodates a laptop pocket. Seems like a backward step and downgrade vs the last version. The zips on version 1 of this product were much sturdier and heavy duty and it seems their temptation to reduce the cost of the product got the better of them.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov