Select style & size:Select options
Kitsuma 1.5L Backpack
- Low-profile pack for hydrating on the trail
- AirScape backpanel provides airflow to keep you cool
- Atilon foam framesheet provides structure for the load
- BioStretch harness conforms to your shoulders
- Includes a 1.5L reservoir for on-bike hydration
- Magnetic sternum strap secures the bite valve
- Base loop secures your tail light for low-light conditions
- Item #OSP00D8
- Q & A
Favorite light-weight hydration pack!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
You can't go wrong with this ultra-light and well-designed hydration pack from Osprey! I have mainly used this pack on the bike during longer rides or races and it does an excellent job of keeping me cool while not packing too much weight.
Don't let the size deceive you-- as with all Osprey packs, this one has several dope features that set it apart from the ~pack~. The best part about the Kitsuma is the magnetic piece on the strap that holds your straw in place. Thi feature holds the hose in place but doesn't require any effort-- perfect for when you're riding fast and furious.
The shape and fit of the Kitsuma result in a pack that you barely even notice when you have it on; it fits perfectly and feels so comfortable. Like the description says, the straps/harness of the pack have a stretchy design that prevent it from bouncing while you ride or run, which I've experienced in other packs like this.
Overall this pack delivers on its promises: it's light-weight, comfortable, compact, and functional. You'll love it!
No better pack at $55!
Great for water carry and nice fit! Check out the product tour.