Why We Like The Norrona Svalbard Heavy Duty Bib
While many see bibs as ski-specific apparel, we and Norrona knos these rugged, versatile pants deserve more. The Svalbard Heavy Duty Bib is built for hiking, working, dry-weather ski touring, and alpine climbing. The tough canvas fabric features weather-resistant reinforcement and four-way stretch, keeping us prepared for shifting conditions from above and below.
- Workhorse adventure bibs for hikes
- and more Cotton-blend canvas with polyester for quick-drying and durable properties Organic cotton and recycled polyester keep environmental impact low Stretchy
- water-resistant reinforcements at seat and knees Gusseted crotch
- articulated knees
- and four-way stretch fabric maximize mobility Zippered chest and leg pockets keep outdoor essentials always in reach Adjustable suspenders make dressing and layering a breeze Boot-cut legs with adjustable cuff and lined gusset for added weather protection
- Item #NRAZ0EK
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 60% organic cotton, 40% recycled polyester canvas, PFC-free DWR treatment, [knees, seat] (membrane/laminate] dri2, (face fabric) flex1 (90D 100% recycled double-weave), PFC-free DWR treatment
- Waterproof Rating
- [knees, seat] 20,000mm
- not taped
- Leg Opening
- drawcord adjustble
- 3 zippered chest, 2 hand, 2 zippered thigh (1 media), 1 zippered back
- mesh-lined side zippers
- belt loops
- zippered, 38mm suspenders
- no, gaiter hook
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 1lb 14.6oz
- hiking, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, climb5
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help