Why We Like The Norrona Lyngen GORE-TEX PRO Pant
Wet days at the resort and any adventure in the backcountry are no match for the Norrona Lyngen GORE-TEX PRO Pant. These pants combine a fully waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX Pro laminate with fully sealed seams and large side vents to keep us dry from sweat and weather no matter how tough the going gets.
- Ski and snowboard pants designed for high-output advantures
- GORE-TEX PRO fabric offers durable waterproofing for any weather
- Large thigh vents expel heat when you're climbing steep slopes
- Reinforced leg cuffs prevent damage from crampon edges
- Ankle gaiters let you rip in deep snow without letting moisture in
- Lower-leg zippers allow you to adjust your boot mode easily
- Front pockets include a thigh pocket with added storage space
- Adjustable waist ensures a secure fit on technical ascents
- Item #NRAZ0CP
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX PRO 3-layer, [face fabric] 40D recycled nylon
- fully sealed
- 2 thigh, 1 key, 1 mesh (inside thigh)
- zip-in (sold seperately)
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
- backcountry skiing & snowboarding, ski mountaineering
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help