Memorial Day Sale Just Got Bigger
Up To 60% Off Sunglasses
RLT 9 RDO 3-Star Rival 1 AXS XPLR Gravel Bike
Why We Like The Niner RLT 9 RDO 3-Star Rival 1 AXS XPLR Gravel Bike
The Niner RLT 9 RDO 3-Star Rival 1 AXS XPLR Gravel Bike takes us down the road less traveled (hence, RLT) with speed, comfort, and all-around fun. Its RDO carbon fiber frame construction has the standard lightweight and stiff qualities but also boasts an incredible amount of bump-absorbing compliance to allow for a forgiving ride when the road gets rough. The RDO carbon fiber fork also aids in compliance while adding excellent aesthetics and functionality with internally routed wiring and multiple mounts to help carry our gear.
Complete with the Rival 1 AXS XPLR groupset for the gearing range needed to tackle any steep climb or fast flat that comes our way. This 1x-specific wireless drivetrain features the SRAM XPLR eTap AXS rear derailleur for use with the 10-44T XPLR cassette, ensuring our bike shifts smoothly and quickly exactly when we need it to. When coming to a stop quickly is necessary after a fast descent, we put our trust fully in the SRAM Rival 1 HRD FM flat mount disc brake set.
- Lightweight, compliant machine for versatile gravel riding
- RDO carbon fiber frame and fork absorb shocks for a stable ride
- Slack headtube angle and lower bottom bracket height add comfort
- Rival 1 AXS XPLR groupset provides superior control and capability
- Carbon DT Swiss wheelset keeps us rolling faster, lighter, and longer
- 26 threaded mounts fit bags, racks, fenders, lights, and more
- Offers tire clearance up to 700 x 50c or 650b x 2.0 tires
- Item #NNR99EA