Pedal to the metal.
Hit the gas and let it all out as you open up your stride towards the finish line with the Nike Women's Air Zoom Odyssey 2 Running Shoe. Their light and breathable upper will keep your foot cool and comfortable as you run along the sun-baked blacktop, and cushioning units in the heel and forefoot help disperse impact, so you may decide to keep running off into the sunset once you pass the finish line.
- Running shoes with an emphasis on breathability
- Fly Mesh upper keeps cool air circulating through
- Air units in heel and forefoot for cushioning
- Heel clip supports back of foot while running
- Triple-density midsole slows pronation and supports foot
- Waffle tread pattern with flex grooves for a natural feel
- Item #NKE00UU
- Q & A
Got a pair for me and my wife
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
I usually wear Asics Kayano but I heard these Nikes were pretty good. I like them so far and I think they look pretty cool. At the sale price, I'd say they're great. I don't know if I would pay full price for them, but I only bought my Kayanos on sale too. The materials and feel are very nice.