Select Style & Size
Go light and cook fast with the MSR Reactor 1.0L Pot. Originally made for the MSR Reactor 1.0L Stove System, this pot works with the burners from the larger 1.7L or 2.5L Reactor Stove Systems for maximum versatility (all stove systems sold separately). This pot features a see-through top, flip-out handle, and just enough cooking capacity to satisfying a single camper.
- Anodized aluminum makes this pot lightweight but incredibly strong
- See-through top helps you get a visual indicator of how your food is cooking
- Talon handle flips out for easy handling and folds over the top of the pot to lock the lid in place for secure storage
- Compatible with Reactor 1.0L, 1.7, and 2.5 Stove System burners (sold separately)
- Reactor burner and fuel canister (sold separately) nest inside this pot and form a compact, all-in-one unit for backpacking
- Note: this item includes ONLY the MSR Reactor Pot
- Item #CAS0801
- anodized aluminium
- Recommended Use
- cooking with MSR Reactor Stove System, camping, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 years
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
April 2, 2013
With burner and canister
May 29, 2013
What is the actual weight savings over the 1.7? It looks to be 2 ounces or so.
May 29, 2013
The actual weight feels like more savings than that. I don't have them both on the scale in front of me, but I'd put it up around 4-5oz... The real point behind 1L vs 1.7L is, how many times do you need that extra 700ml of volume? Will you be solo melting snow? maybe it's worth it then. Do you have the extra room in your pack? I tend to take my 1L most often, and take the 1.7L when I know I'm going to be melting snow for water, or it will be two of us and I'll have a fresh water source. With two or more climbers in winter/spring, I'll split up the 2.5L pot, stove and fuel between us and it's great being able to fill two 1L bottles and have enough for a couple cups of coffee in the morning.
March 15, 2015
Are these going to be back in stock someday?
March 16, 2015
Ben, Unfortunately we do not have any of these on order and I don't anticipate us getting more in stock. The one liter is being sold with a stove at http://www.backcountry.com/msr-reactor-1.0l-stove-system?s=a or we have a 1.7 liter version of this as well sans stove: http://www.backcountry.com/msr-reactor-1.7l-pot?s=a Shoot me an email if you have any questiosn! Jared D. Expert Gearhead 801.736.4336 firstname.lastname@example.org
March 1, 2013
So this is MSR's response to Jetboil's...
So this is MSR's response to Jetboil's Sol? Does the fuel canister, burner, and cloth still fit in this 1L pot like it does in the original 1.7L Reactor pot?
March 25, 2013
You have to pack 4oz fuel cans instead of 8oz with the 1.7L, but otherwise yes, the burner fits inside the 1L pot with a fuel can and i was able to "stuff" a tightly packed base cloth inside.