Select style & size:Select options
Go light and cook fast with the MSR Reactor 1.0L Pot. Originally made for the MSR Reactor 1.0L Stove System, this pot works with the burners from the larger 1.7L or 2.5L Reactor Stove Systems for maximum versatility (all stove systems sold separately). This pot features a see-through top, flip-out handle, and just enough cooking capacity to satisfying a single camper.
- Anodized aluminum makes this pot lightweight but incredibly strong
- See-through top helps you get a visual indicator of how your food is cooking
- Talon handle flips out for easy handling and folds over the top of the pot to lock the lid in place for secure storage
- Compatible with Reactor 1.0L, 1.7, and 2.5 Stove System burners (sold separately)
- Reactor burner and fuel canister (sold separately) nest inside this pot and form a compact, all-in-one unit for backpacking
- Note: this item includes ONLY the MSR Reactor Pot
- Item #CAS0801
- Q & A
With burner and canister
Are these going to be back in stock someday?
Unfortunately we do not have any of these on order and I don't anticipate us getting more in stock.
The one liter is being sold with a stove at http://www.backcountry.com/msr-reactor-1.0l-stove-system?s=a
or we have a 1.7 liter version of this as well sans stove: http://www.backcountry.com/msr-reactor-1.7l-pot?s=a
Shoot me an email if you have any questiosn!
So this is MSR's response to Jetboil's...
So this is MSR's response to Jetboil's Sol?
Does the fuel canister, burner, and cloth still fit in this 1L pot like it does in the original 1.7L Reactor pot?
You have to pack 4oz fuel cans instead of 8oz with the 1.7L, but otherwise yes, the burner fits inside the 1L pot with a fuel can and i was able to "stuff" a tightly packed base cloth inside.