Cyclone GTX Glove
As one of the most cold-vulnerable parts of your body, your hands deserve quality protection. The Mountain Hardwear Cyclone Glove was thoughtfully designed with your needs in mind. It's got your basic necessities, like warmth, water protection, and grip where you need it, but it's also got that little extra something that you didn't know you were missing. It's got webbing loops for easy pull-on and a two-step cinching system so the cuff can sit comfortable over or under your sleeve cuffs. The best part, though, is the soft patch of fabric at the back of the thumb so your runny nose doesn't chafe. That, my friends, is innovation.
- Alpine climbing glove for keeping your fingers dexterous
- Four way stretch outer allows you to easily grip ice axes
- Leather palms easily handle the friction of snow tools
- Gore-Tex membrane blocks weather while remaining breathable
- Touch screen compatibility lets you snap a quick photo
- Full gauntlet keeps snow out so you can focus on climbing
- Soft wool lining traps heat for happy fingers all day long
- Item #MHW017T
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is my second pair of Mountain Hardware gloves and they didn't disappoint. They will break in and pack out a tad but do a great job retaining heat. Big fan. They are durable and made with a classic gauntlet design. Keep that snow out.