Whether you're stretching for a heel hook or headed up the trail for a quick hike, the Mountain Hardwear Men's AP 3/4 Pants are ready for outdoor play. Made from a durable cotton stretch fabric with an articulated design, these pants offer ample stretch for smooth movement. The 3/4-length cut protects your legs from rock and snagging branches without getting in the way of your activities.
- Get out and play with these trail-ready pants
- Stretch cotton blend offers durability and mobility
- Three-quarter length for easy movement and coverage
- Articulated design provides full range of motion
- Front cell phone pocket for secure storage
- Item #MHW00VO
- Q & A
Durable and Stretchy
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 34
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 185lbs
I've been able to climb in these a couple times now and they have been great! They are definitely durable, made with a cotton/nylon/elastane blend and with the elastane and nylon they really allow a full range of motion when climbing. I've worn them in casual settings as well and love how they fit and feel. I usually wear a 34 so that is what I ordered. They might be slightly large in the waist, but I haven't had a chance to wash them yet. I'm thinking they will shrink down a bit once I do, but I'll keep you posted. Initial impressions are that I'm in love with these 3/4 length pants. Shhhh don't tell my girlfriend ; ) Give me a call if you have any questions and I'll update my review after I've had a chance to put them through the wringer.