Fits like a glove, or a sock.
Given the opportunity, you'd probably opt to trail run in a pair of socks. However, obstacles like roots, rocks, and small animals have a tendency to get in the way, which is why you reach for the Merrell Women's Vapor Glove 2 Trail Running Shoe. This lightweight trail running shoe features a breathable mesh upper, while the TPU overlays offer torsional support. A mesh lining wicks away moisture and dries quickly, and the integrated, microfiber footbed offers a smooth, soft feel without any cush. Not to mention, the 0mm drop ensures you cruise with a natural gait, and the Vibram sole boasts 2mm lugs for minimalist-inspired traction.
- Lightweight, minimalist trail running shoe
- Mesh and TPU upper offers breathable performance
- Mesh lining wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Integrated, microfiber footbed for a soft, smooth feel
- Vibram sole features 2mm lugs for ample traction
- This shoe is machine washable; cold water and gentle cycle - air dry
- Item #MER00BG
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8
These shoes are super lightweight and perfect for trail running! It feels like being barefoot. The flexible sole covers the toe for added protection. The material is flexible and breathable. When tied tightly they provide added arch support, but other than that there is not much support. Still very comfortable.