Why We Like The Rekon Race Wide Trail EXO/TR Tire
Modern tires with wider profiles like the Rekon Race WT EXO Tire give us no-compromise performance thanks to the enhanced traction of the wide profile, and the fast-rolling feel from the minimal tread pattern. Maxxis took the Rekon Race Trail EXO/TR and beefed it up a bit to make it a premier cross-country race tire.
It maintains a flexible 120tpi casing, which dampens disturbances from the trail for a smooth ride. Maxxis's Dual Rubber Compound rubber provides a high grip, but it also ensures a long life of your regular wear. EXO sidewall protection offers some puncture resistance and a featherweight feel. The Rekon Race rolls at lightning speeds thanks to a semi-slick tread height, which also makes it a superior option for track racing and cross country trails.
- Wide XC race tire for taking on XC trails and hardpack surfaces
- Semi-slick tread height allows tire to roll at lightning speeds
- 29in x 2.4in Wide Tire size for a beefier construction
- 120tpi for smooth rolling over questionable terrain
- Rubber compound increases lifespan and maintains grip
- EXO sidewall finds the balance between puncture resistance and weight
- Item #MXXE02G
- 29in x 2.4in
- [max] 60psi
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 10.8oz (759g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Part Number
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help