Select style & size:Select options
Beefed up for increased traction.
The Aggressor you've come to love has been bulking up for riding season, bumping out its width by 2/10ths of an inch to improve traction under power, cornering grip, and bump compliance. This Maxxis Aggressor Wide Trail EXO/TR 27.5in Tire provides steady cornering grip and tons of control for rallying across technical trails and pushing your riding at higher speeds.
You can run the Aggressor as a front or rear tire, seeing the softer side knobs provide tons of stability while leaning into corners, but without excess drag slowing you down, as the center uses a harder compound rubber. It's a great tire choice for trails ranging from loose and dusty to medium-packed, allowing many riders to use them in drier summer conditions. Really, they're great for a number of trail systems, provided they're not clogged up with tons of mud after a recent rainfall.
The Wide Trail design is optimized for running rims ranging from 30 to 35 millimeters of inner-width, giving you shorter sidewalls for steering precision, correct knob spacing for railing corners with plentiful grip, and increased support for running lower pressures. Ultimately, this results in a tire that's built for the rigors of aggressive riders desiring better cornering grip and increased bump compliance, but without worrying about loosing support as they drop air pressure.
- Wide Trail design provides greater traction and support
- Dual compound with softer cornering knobs and harder center
- Optimized for wider rims ranging from 30 to 35mm inner-width
- 2.5-inch width allows you to significantly drop tire pressure
- Reinforced side knobs provide plentiful grip for railing corners
- Great for loose, dusty conditions experienced in summertime
- Item #MXX006U