Why We Like The Mammut Haldigrat Air HS Hooded Jacket
We like to take on the powder in the Mammut Haldigrat Air HS Hooded Jacket. Made for backcountry and freeride skiing, this 3-layer shell features a light yet durable Pertex Quantum Shield Air fabric that's highly breathable and waterproof to help moderate our temperature when we dial up our intensity level. The underarm ventilation zippers help us dump even more heat and moisture if needed while the spacious front pockets are strategically placed to accommodate our climbing harness or backpack.
- Waterproof ski and snowboard shell for winter wonderlands
- Nylon fabric is lightweight, windproof, and abrasion-resistant
- Impressive 20K breathability rating for high-output activities
- Adjustable hood is helmet-compatible for snowsports
- Pre-shaped sleeves for added mobility
- Pockets well-positioned for skiing, snowboarding, mountaineering
- Item #MAMU5QK
- [membrane/laminate] Pertex Shield Air (3-layer) [face fabric] 100% nylon, [lining] 83% nylon, 17% spandex
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- cinchable, helmet-compatible
- [external] 2 zippered front, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 mesh, 1 zippered
- X-vented underarm
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.7oz (474g)
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride skiing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help