Free gift with purchase!
Cycling Jersey - Kids'
Pro performance for aspiring cyclists.
Louis Garneau's classic black cycling short is sized down without losing an ounce of performance in the Boys' Request Promax Jr Cycling Short. Designed for junior cyclists, the 4-way stretchable high spandex blend provides protection from harmful UV rays while also flexing as he does, and the compressive cuff reduces lower leg pressure and offers support without restricting his circulation. Then, the ProMax Flex chamois with pre-molded padding keeps him riding along with impact-absorbant cushioning to eliminate painful chatter. Flatlock seams get rid of chafing thanks to a smooth face, and the reflective accents boost his visibility when rides go after dark.
- High-level performance and comfort for your aspiring cyclist
- Stretchy fabric offers UV protection comfortable flexibility
- Compressive cuff delivers support and improved circulation
- Chamois with pre-molded padding protects against chatter
- Flatlock seams help prevent painful chafing
- Reflective accents enhance overall visibility
- Item #LGN00EE
- Q & A
Great bike shorts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 4'4"
- Weight: 52lbs
I bought these (size S) for my 7-year-old son who goes mountain biking a few times a week. He's a lean kid but these shorts fit great - he will probably wear them for the next couple of years. (He's actually wearing them right now because they're so comfy.) His review: "Silky and stretchy." Padding is great and easy to wash.