Select style & size:Select options
At the ready.
Don't be caught on the water with a dry fly that won't float, bring the floatant along and give that fly a fighting chance against getting waterlogged. The Loon Outdoors Bottoms Up keeps your floatant, or really any half-ounce bottle, in a top-down position so it's ready to dispense. It has a rubber suction cup for a secure hold on the bottle, and a clip for a secure hold on your vest so you don't have to worry about searching for it when its moment arrives.
- Half-ounce bottle-holder for floatants and gels
- Top-down alignment keeps gel ready to dispense
- Rubber suction cup for a secure hold
- Clip attaches to vest with one hand
- Item #LNO001E
river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Q & A
Better than the Loon caddy
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've had a few ginks fall out of the loon caddy when I didn't notice, leading to afternoons without any gel flotant. A bit frustrating. So far this gadget has been more secure.