Why We Like The LINE Pandora 104 Ski
Crud, chop, or corduroy, the LINE Pandora 104 Ski plays well through it all. The carbon-energized aspen core gives us power on edge and pop through turns, while the early rise tip keeps us afloat on deep days and hastens our turn initiation in firm conditions.
- Do-it-all ski for lady rippers
- Aspen core is light and agile
- Carbon stringers increase stability
- Twin tips give a playful, forgiving ride
- 5-Cut Geometry sidecut for maneuverability
- Sintered base increases durability
- Item #LINH04L
- 158cm, 165cm, 172cm
- [165cm] 137 / 104 / 121mm
- Capwall (half-cap)
- Turn Radius
- [165cm] 14.5m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- Carbon Magic Fingers (carbon)
- wood (aspen)
- sintered (1.3mm)
- Binding Included
- partial twin
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
- all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help