Why We Like The Lib Tech UFO 105 Ski
When we want to do a little bit of hard-charging and a little bit of playful popping, we click into the Lib Tech UFO 105. The UFO 105 is an ideal ski for tackling the whole mountain. It features long tip and tail rocker zones for floating in deep snow or carving on the hardpack, and a squared-off nose and tail that's built for jibbing in the park. The elliptical tail and tip allow you to adapt the turning radius of the ski for long, arcing turns in the powder, or quick transitions between jumps in the park.
- Ski built to hammer park laps and natural freeride terrain
- Wood core is poppy, light, and sustainably harvested
- Triax fiberglass reinforcement adds targeted rigidity, stability
- Freestyle contour offers early rise for float and freedom
- Magne-Traction edges hold tight even if detuned for jibbing
- Eco-friendly Bio Beans top sheet sheds snow, damps vibrations
- Elliptical radius for long, arcing turns, or quick transitions
- Item #LBTV1H5
- 171cm, 178cm, 185cm
- [171cm] 135 / 105 / 124mm, [178cm] 136 / 105 / 126mm, [185cm] 137 / 105 / 128mm
- Turn Radius
- rocker / camber / rocker
- triax fiberglass
- sintered UHMW
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 171cm] 7lb 6.4oz (3356g), [178cm] 7lb 13oz (3538g), [185cm] 8lb oz (3629g)
- freeride/powder skiing, all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help