Memorial Day Sale Extended!
Up To 50% Off Duffel Bags
CX241 Cycling Shoe - Men's
Why We Like The CX 241 Cycling Shoe
Without a doubt, our favorite non-bolt on bike accessory is shoes. New shoe day feels our hearts with glee and hopefully, our feet with comfort. It's no secret that we're fans of Lake shoes here and the CX 241 Road Shoe is no exception. Features like Boa closures, full grain leather upper, and carbon sole check off everything we look for when shopping for new kicks.
This shoe is race ready and looks great. The CX/TX Competition last still offers a roomy toe box but has a tighter heel than the Sport last found on some of Lake's other offerings for a snugger, glove-like fit that's perfect for high-cadence spinning and big wattage efforts. A heat moldable carbon heel counter allows for fine-tuning of the fit and the Nufoam lining feels like it's giving your foot a hugging embrace every time you put the shoes on. Down below, the lightweight and stiff Lake Race carbon fiber sole with drillings for a 3-hole road cleat put the power to the pedals.
Like we've seen on Lake's Endurance mountain bike shoes, the CX 241 gets hardier materials for the upper ensuring excellent durability and long life. Full grain leather is supple, easily contouring to your foot's shape while the higher wear areas like the toe and heel receive Helcor Abrasion resistant leather for increased resilience. Dialing in the fit, and easy to adjust on the fly is the almost now ubiquitous dual side mounted Push/Pull IP1 BOA lacing system with releasable lace guides.
- A race-ready shoe with extra durability features
- The Race Carbon sole provides efficient power transfer
- Supple full-grain leather upper conforms to your foot
- Dual IP1 Boa closure dials offer a micro-adjustable fit
- Compatible with three-bolt road cleats
- CX/TX Competition last is snug but still allows room under hard efforts
- Runs small, so we recommend sizing up for ideal fit
- Item #LKC002B
- Upper Material
- Helcor Abrasion resistant leather, full grain leather
- dual IP1 BOA or dual Li2 BOA
- Lake Race carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42] 7.1oz (202g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years