Vega Alpine Touring Boot
Vega is among the brightest stars we can see from Earth, and a worthy namesake for the Vega Alpine Touring Boots, which shine bright both on the skintrack and in the white room. Since backcountry touring usually involves more time on the uphill than doing the fun stuff, cuff rotation and fit are important features in a boot. Among its class, the Vega boasts a larger than normal range of motion, with an impressive 60-degrees of travel in the cuff. Combine this with the EZ Flex instep and roomy 102 last, and uphill travel becomes decidedly less sloggish. And worry not, once you're ready to ride the ride, snap the boot back into ski mode and enjoy the rigid performance of a carbon-reinforced spine.
- A comfortable backcountry boot with an impressive walk mode
- 115 flex stiff enough for intermediate to experienced skiers
- High volume last fits wider feet for more uphill comfort
- Lightweight shell construction balanced with a stiff spine
- 60-degrees of motion in the cuff ensures comfortable skinning
- Dual-density Vibram soles grip well on icy, rocky bootpacks
- Adjustable forward lean lets you adjust your stance
- Item #LSPZ27N
- Shell Material
- [shell, tongue] Grilamid, [cuff] Pebax, [spoiler] Marfram, [vertebra] carbon-reinforced grilamid
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- EZ-Tech aluminum
- Lean Angle
- 12Â°, 14Â°, 16Â°
- Walk Mode
- yes, 60Â° range of motion
- Binding Compatibility
- tech, alpine touring
- Claimed Weight
- [27.5, single] 3lb 3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
August 30, 2021