Select Style & Size
ETEN Dropper Seatpost
If you're looking for an affordable dropper post that gets the job done without any hassle take a look at the KS ETEN. The under-saddle actuator is a blast from the past that we don't see very often these days, but it's a simple and easy-to-install system that makes it so you'll never have to bother with finicky cables. The post is made from robust alloy and steel, and uses a factory-sealed hydraulic cartridge that ensures reliable usage season after season.
- A simple, reliable dropper post that won't break the bank
- Lever-actuated design means you'll never have to mess with cables
- Sealed hydraulic cartridge brings dependable performance
- Robust construction is built to last
- Item #KSS1WU1
- [mast] alloy, [stanchion] steel
- 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm
- [27.2mm] 410mm, [30.9mm, 31.6mm] 385mm
- cable-actuated, factory-sealed air spring hydraulic cartridge
- Claimed Weight
- [27.2mm] 670g, [30.9mm] 632g, [31.6mm] 659g
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 30, 2019
Simple, solid dropper
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I added this to my Cannondale Trail Singlespeed. I've become so accustomed to my dropper on my Bronson, when I'm out riding the singlespeed, I noticed the seat always being right there when I head back down the hill. I was shocked when I actually found a dropper in the older 27.2 size seatpost diameter. I like how simple this is, no extra cables and levers, which keeps my singlespeed bike simple, and purpose built.
November 19, 2019
Do you have this is 27.2mm? Any other under the seat alternative?