Up To 50% Off:
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The ETEN Dropper Seatpost
If you're looking for an affordable dropper post that gets the job done without any hassle take a look at the KS ETEN. The under-saddle actuator is a blast from the past that we don't see very often these days, but it's a simple and easy-to-install system that makes it so you'll never have to bother with finicky cables. The post is made from robust alloy and steel, and uses a factory-sealed hydraulic cartridge that ensures reliable usage season after season.
- A simple, reliable dropper post that won't break the bank
- Lever-actuated design means you'll never have to mess with cables
- Sealed hydraulic cartridge brings dependable performance
- Robust construction is built to last
- Item #KSS1WU1
- [mast] alloy, [stanchion] steel
- 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm
- [27.2mm] 410mm, [30.9mm, 31.6mm] 385mm
- cable-actuated, factory-sealed air spring hydraulic cartridge
- Claimed Weight
- [27.2mm] 1lb 7.6oz (670g), [30.9mm] 1lb 6.3oz (632g), [31.6mm] 1lb 7.2oz (659g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- cross-country, gravel, trail
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.