Alley F-650 and Avenue R-50 COB Light Combo
As powerful a package you'll find when it comes to road visibility, the Kryptonite Alley F-650 and Avenue R-50 COB Light Combo illuminates every bump, twist, and turn on the road ahead while also keeping you highly visible to passing cars. The Alley F-650 delivers a whopping 650-lumens to shine light over pitch-black roads on your way home, while its six different modes meet the needs of the lighting and traffic around you. These modes are enhanced by the side illumination ports that help you stay visible when crossing intersections, while the memory function turns on to the last mode it was on before being turned off. Then, the easy to operate Avenue R-50 offers six different modes to supply you with the light you need to keep drivers aware of your presence, day or night. It runs on a USB rechargeable battery that's easy to plug in at the office or at home, and offers up to 11 hours and 15 minutes of pulsing red light to keep you visible.
- Combo package of powerful head and tail light
- Powerful 650 lumens in headlight shine bright on dark road
- Versatile tail light keeps you seen by drivers
- Multiple modes accommodate your different rides
- Side illumination ports helps you stay seen in traffic
- Battery indicator shows you how much juice is left
- Item #KRY001T
- Power Source
- rechargeable USB
- [F-650] High Steady, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, Economic Flash, [R-50] High Steady, Medium Steady, Low Steady, Daytime Pulse, Nighttime Pulse, Economic Flash
- [F-650] 650, [R-50] 50
- Burn Time
- [F-650] up to 26 hours, [R-50] up to 11 hours 15 minutes
- handlebar, seatpost
- Recommended Use
- commuting, road cycling
What do you think about this product?
January 31, 2020
Bright but poor quality...
- I've put it through the wringer
The lights are super bright and have great features for changing brightness. They’re excellent when they work, enough for dark trails. My main problem is with the charging. The charging ports on both lights are such low quality. Brand new out of the box they needed to be lined up just right to even start charging and now after only owning for about 6 weeks the back light has already failed on me. It barely holds a charge and needs to have just come off the charger to work. Not ideal for a commute light... disappointed.
June 29, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Super Bright system, it's so bright that you can't stand to look at it from 10 ft away, it will blind you, can't wait to see it on the road. Outstanding product!