Select style & size:Select options
It's all in the name.
You're not out river running for some point A to point B nonsense, you're out there to enjoy yourself. Building on the design of Jackson Kayak's first ever boat, the 2018 Fun Kayak makes goofing around in the rapids easier than ever to accomplish. Longer and with a higher volume than Jackson's original Fun model, this version is more forgiving for beginners and better at river running, while still retaining it's playful spirit. A lightweight build and small size give you the confidence you need to surf and spin in boils and eddie lines, while a wide planing hull catches waves well but won't betray you by catching an edge instead. A high sidewall makes rolling easy, while the blunted ends are just begging to be cartwheeled. The cup holder includes a 32oz Nalgene bottle, easy to reach when the trick make you thirsty, and GoPro-ready inserts ensure you'll be able to capture every nose blunt and air screw.
- Sporty river runner for getting playful in the whitewater
- Small size and smooth rocker are easy to roll and spin
- Surfing hull profile provides quick maneuverability for tricks
- Bow and stern like to ride high over holes and boiling water
- Extra flair in the sidewalls provides stability during river runs
- Fiberglass reinforced hull can take a beating year after year
- Adjustable seat offers wave-riding comfort and a secure fit
- Item #JAK0046