Like a Rock.
Don't let the minimalist silhouette of the Inov 8 Women's Trailroc 285 Trail Running Shoe fool you into thinking that this featherweight is anything but a hard-hitting, trail-eating beast. Starting from the top down, the Trailroc 285 is fashioned with a breathable mesh upper, while beneath the confines of the foot cage you'll find the Inov 8's Dynamic Fascia Band rock plate, which flexes with your foot's movements as to provide a more natural fit and feel. A hardy toe cap reinforces your protection, so you're able to float over obstacles without thinking twice about severely injuring your toes. Additionally, the Power Flow+ midsole is new to this year's Trailroc and reportedly offers 10% better shock absorption paired with 25% better energy return than conventional midsoles. And, to ensure you have ample traction underfoot, the Tri-C sticky rubber sole is equipped with 4mm to maintain a stable feel as you navigate varied terrain.
- Stay surefooted like a rock with this trail shoe
- Mesh upper promotes breathability and support
- MetCradle silhouette lends snug, pressure-free fit
- Midsole attenuates impact and enhances energy return
- Rock plate flexes and protects your foot
- Rugged outsole maintains sticky traction
- 8mm drop and neutral support assure adaptive performance
- Item #INV002V