One thing's for sure, you're not afraid of a little, straight leg dead lift—not only because you're a serious BA, but because you trust the Inov 8 Women's F-Lite 250 Cross Training Shoe to provide unprecedented performance over the course of your fitness routine. The 250 is the latest offering in the F-Lite series, and features an updated, more versatile design that caters specifically to high-impact workouts, such as box jumps or rope climbs.
Breathable mesh (complete with TPU overlays) wraps your foot in next-to-skin comfort, and the midfoot construction boasts a locked-in fit and feel, which ultimately assures unobstructed, swift movements. The 250's Meta-Flex technology provides multi-directional agility, and the EVA midsole not only attenuates shock, but ensures workout-long cush. Additionally, the Powerheel construction delivers stability when lifting weights, and assures a mechanical advantage when trucking through transitions. Not to mention, the Rope-Tec system boasts a 360-degree construction that translates into unrivaled traction and grip on rope climbs.
- A versatile fitness shoe for hard-hitting workouts
- Breathable upper is fashioned with TPU overlays
- Midfoot construction locks down foot for smooth transitions
- Meta-Flex technology provides multi-directional agility
- EVA midsole attenuates shock and assures session-long comfort
- Rope-Tec system offers grip on rope climbs
- Powerheel delivers stability when lifting weights
- Item #INV002B
- Q & A
Runs a little small
I bought these for my wife who for the most of the time fits into an 8.5. Although she loved the shoes and how they looked and the support they had, they run just a little bit small which caused her to return them for a shoe that fits better. I wouldn't stray away from these shoes if you can get the correct fit.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I bought these for motivation to start going to the gym but instead I wear them everywhere because they look fabulous and make my feet feel great! I love the flashy color and am proud to show them off.