Ignik Outdoors 2-in-1 Heater/Stove
Avoid cheap and unreliable heaters and stoves, instead turn to the Ignik Outdoors 2-in01 Heater/Stove. This old school stove uses a durable and timeless cast-iron burner to help you cook like a 5-star chef.
- Reliable camp stove and heater ready for your next adventure
- Cast-iron burner transfers heat to your pan consistently
- Spring-grip handle ensures easily carry and a classic look
- Piezo ignition is consistant and reliable for peace of mind
- High heat output helps you cook at camp or stay warm when needed
- Kill-switch triggers auto shutoff when tipped over or pilot is lost
- Item #IGK0007
- Fuel Type
- Heat Output
- 4000 - 10,000BTU/hr
- Piezo Ignition
- heater/stove, 2ft hose/regulator
- 13 x 10.5in
- Recommended Use
- weekend camping
What do you think about this product?
March 28, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
The Ignik is very cool. It’s versatile and looks like an oversized bright orange lantern.
December 22, 2020
Does it come with a adapter fitting? If so, how long is it?
October 14, 2020
Is it approved for use inside a tent?
November 28, 2020
Hi Justin! It is not recommended that you use any fuel based heater in an enclosed environment due to Carbon Monoxide poisoning risks.
October 13, 2020
1. Is this for outdoor use only? 2. What is the square footage of an outdoor area that will be effectively kept warm in an open space? 3. What is the optimum warmth factor distance from the unit? 4. What size propane tank is needed and how long will one tank last?
November 28, 2020
Hi Ellen! 1: It is indeed set up for outdoor use only. 2: that's a very hard question to answer cause that depends heavily on the temperature you're in, the wind, what layers you're already wearing, and what your warmth requirements are. 3: It doesn't have a technical warmth factor distance but consider it similar to a campfire. 4: You can buy any 5, 11, or 20 lb propane tank and connect it to this.