Why We Like The Icebreaker 260 ZoneKnit Long-Sleeve Crew
Whether we're logging snowy miles or harvesting fresh powder turns, we're layering up with the Icebreaker 260 ZoneKnit Long-Sleeve Crew to keep our core temp feeling just right. The itch-free merino wool construction breathes and wicks to keep us from overheating on the climb and holds in heat to keep us from getting overchilled when we're taking in the view or transitioning to downhill. Built with a shoulder-freeing design, low-friction seams, and sleeve-staying thumbholes, this layer is meant for our most challenging winter pursuits.
- Midweight baselayer for when you're working hard in frigid temps
- Merino wool construction is thermoregulating and odor-fighting
- Thumbholes keep sleeves in place and give extra coverage
- Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets for mobility
- Flatlock seams reduce friction
- Slim fit for layering ease
- Item #ICEZ6UQ
- 100% merino wool
- Insulation Weight
- Center Back Length
- [large] 30in
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 6.2oz
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help