Why We Like The Goldbergh Parry Ski Jumpsuit
We like the simplicity of a one-piece snowsuit, so we gear up in the Goldbergh Parry Ski Jumpsuit for our trips to our favorite resort. This softshell suit provides exceptional warmth with its combination of RDS-certified down insulation and synthetic Primaloft padding, while the stretch lining with an anti-odor finish promotes mobility and keeps us feeling fresh during a whole weekend of skiing or riding.
- A stylish one-piece snow suit for skiing and riding the resort
- Extremely insulated with a mixture of RDS-certified down and Primaloft padding
- Stretch lining with an anti-odor finish keeps us feeling fresh for a weekend trip
- Find the perfect fit at the waist with a built-in elastic belt
- Features a fixed hood for extended protection on snowy days
- Seven total pockets provide ample storage for the day's essentials
- Item #GDG003D
- [main] 74% nylon, 26% elastane, [lining] 100% nylon, [lining 2] 100% polyester
- [down] 90% duck down, 10% feathers, [synthetic] Primaloft (100% polyester)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating
- Fabric Breathability Rating
- two zippered hand, two zippered chest, two interior, one zippered sleeve
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help