Why We Like The Goldbergh Bombardino Ski Jacket
The Goldbergh Bombardino Ski Jacket has bomber looks that turn heads from the slope to apres ski parties. The responsibly sourced down keeps us warm without the weight while the the diagonal zippers, stretch band around the waist, and Goldbergh branding on the sleeves give us some sick style to stir things up on the mountain.
- Fashion-forward quilted down bomber jacket
- Down offers excellent warmth for the weight
- Nylon-stretch fabric slims our waistline for a trim look
- Goldbergh is a luxury brand that promotes feminine confidence
- Item #GDG0017
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric] 52% polyurethane, 48% polyester, [stretch face fabric] 74% nylon, 26% elastane, [lining] 58% polyester, 42% recycled polyester
- 90% duck down, 10% feathers
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 hand, 1 sleeve, [internal] 2 drop
- casual, ski, snowboard
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help