Enjoy the view.
Perfecting the goggle-to-helmet interface, the Giro Vue MIPS Helmet features a flip-down shield that replaces your traditional goggles. This shield provides a crystal-clear viewing window to the alpine environments while blocking harmful UV rays and eye-watering breezes from whipping through. It's mirrored to enhance the contrast of the snow, which is especially helpful on those days where flat lighting is prevalent.
Besides its flip-down shield, the Vue MIPS is quite similar to Giro's traditional snow helmets, which is a good thing if you're seeking a low-profile lid with certified impact protection. In-Mold construction keeps it lightweight with its tough polycarbonate shell fused directly to the impact-absorbing EPS foam. It's packing MIPS technology, which stands for Multi-Direction Impact Protection System. MIPS technology places a low-friction elastomeric liner inside the helmet, which rotates independently around your head in the event of an angled crash, subsequently reducing the rotational forces transferred through the helmet.
- Helmet with massive flip-down shield that replaces goggles
- Flip-down shield blocks UV rays and increases snow contrast
- MIPS technology reduces rotational forces from angled impacts
- In-Mold construction maintains low-profile protection
- In Form fit system with control dial for custom fit
- Thermostat Control Dial opens and closes the vents
- Stack Vents sit atop shield for fog-free optics
- Item #GIR00FL