Chrono Expert Wind Jacket
Adding some windproof protection on a ride can certainly make for a more pleasurable experience if the winds are howling and the temps are cooler and the Chrono Expert Wind Jacket from Giro is an excellent shell for just such an occasion. Its lightweight windproof material provides a barrier against chilly gusts while its durable, 2-way stretch ripstop fabric easily packs down to fit into a jersey pocket when it's not needed. As part of its Chrono lineup, it receives a form-fitting silhouette so it doesn't billow in the wind leading to wasted watts.
Giro treats the jacket with a DWR coating to keep road spray and light precipitation on the outside from wetting out the jacket and chilling you. Likewise, a perforated back panel lets excessive body heat and sweat vapor escape and reduces the amount of moisture buildup inside. And for low light conditions, you'll appreciate the 3M reflective logos and details helping to enhance visibility to other road users.
- Lightweight and packable wind jacket for shoulder season riding
- Main fabric is windproof and allows some stretch for mobility
- DWR treatment repels light precipitation and road spray
- Packs down tightly into included stuff sack for easy packing
- Perforated back panel exhausts excess heat during hard riding
- Elastic hem and cuffs provide a secure fit on the bike
- Chin guard over zipper prevents irritation when fully zipped
- Reflective logo and details enhance low-light visibility to other road users
- Item #GIR00IO
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [main] 100% nylon (bluesign approved), [back panel] 100% polyester
- spring, fall
- perforated back panel
- 3M logos, highlights
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?