Why We Like The G3 SLAYr 114 Ski
When we need to slay backcountry power fields we trust the aptly-named G3 SLAYr 114 Ski. These 114mm waisted skis balance skin track prowess with downhill control by boasting a lightweight balsa core, versatile rocker profile, and titanal reinforcement. The balsa core saves weight on the skin track and relies on the titanal laminate to provide screw retention and stiffness for the downhill, while the rocker in the tip adds float, flat underfoot section enhances edge hold, and the flat tai adds stability at high speeds.
- Touring skis designed for days spent slaying secret backcountry zones
- 114mm waist width adds float and stability in the deepest snow
- Long turn radius further adds stability for peace of mind
- Flat underfoot adds traction and edge hold when you need it
- Rocker in the tip and lightly in the tail adds float and speed
- Balsa core offers lightweight damping to encourage extra laps
- Titanal laminate boosts stiffness and pop for hard charging
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly across long flat alpine lakes
- Item #GGGW1AV
- 178cm, 185cm, 190cm, 195cm
- 143 / 114 / 128mm
- Turn Radius
- [178cm] 20.5m, [185cm] 22.7m, [190cm] 24.1m, [195cm] 25.5m
- rocker / flat / rocker
- triaxial carbon fiber, titanal
- raised, clip slot
- Claimed Weight
- (pair)[178cm] 6lb 14oz (3118g), [185cm] 7lb 4oz (3289g), [190cm] 7lb 8oz (3402g), [195cm] 7lb 10oz (3459g)
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help