Why We Like The Tannen Bib Pant
Suspenders are back and ready for epic pow days with the Flylow Tannen Bib Pant. The water-sealed membrane and taped seams deflect spray and mixed-weather gloom, while the interior of the three-layer system ensures we stay cozy and warm. Plenty of pockets stash essential warmers and snacks, along with the beacon-ready attachment system that integrates to the thigh pocket. Plus, the inner and outer venting keeps us cool during early spring sessions.
- Old-fashioned doesn’t mean outdated with these rad ski pants
- Adjustable shoulder straps keep the britches up and snow out
- Waterproof membrane shields out moisture and snow spray
- Thigh venting helps manages heat buildup in early spring
- Long exterior zip for quick entry and custom fitting
- Reinforced cuffs withstand demanding touring explorations
- Item #FLGZ04A
- [membrane/laminate] Intuitive (3-layer), OmniBloq DWR finish, [face fabric] Stretch Stormshell (100% polyester)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully taped
- 2 hand, 1 thigh, 1 rear
- thigh zips
- adjustable shoulder straps
- Side Zips
- exterior entry
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5.2oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing, freeride/powder skiing, park & freestyle skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
March 3, 2021
Wish they fit my slim 6'4 frame
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 4"
- 205 lbs
Posting this for other tall slim people out there. I am 6'4" 205lbs. I ordered Large, and it's just a tad too short for me. I could definitely use them, but the fit looks off on me. I have settled for the Chemical Pants in Large, they are a bit longer and fit me decently well. The quality of the construction and stretchy material is really good, they are lightweight yet feel solid, and I love the dual vents. Definitely more lightweight and stretchy than the Chemical Pants. Chemical pants on the flip side feel like they can take quite a beating.
September 1, 2020
2020 Tannen Bib video
A new "half" bib for men. light and stretchy.