Why We Like The Flylow Sarah Insulated Anorak
The Sarah Insulated Anorak gives us a comfy, hoodie-like fit minus the hassle of getting it over our layers. A generous side zipper doubling as a vent makes for easy off and on, while a fully waterproof and insulated construction keeps us cozy for long lays on the mountain.
- Insulated anorak for all-day comfort at the resort
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction for dry performance
- Synthetic insulation provides quick-drying warmth
- Ample pocket space for all your mountain essentials
- Powder skirt and adjustable cuffs keep snow out of layers
- Item #FLGZ08I
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] waterproof (2-layer) [face fabric] 100% 75D polyester, DWR
- 60g Greenloft (recycled synthetic)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 30in
- fixed, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 hook-and-loop kangaroo, 1 pass
- [right side] quick-release side zipper/vent [left side] 14in underarm zipper
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 6oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help