Embrace the past.
Take a few steps back to the days of bell bottoms, paisley, and long hair for all and add a little nostalgia to your fall wardrobe with the Fjallraven Raven Winter Insulated Jacket. A winterized version of a style made by the company in the '70s, the Raven, unlike many '70s trends, has managed to remain relevant decades past its original heyday. A clean, tailored cut and classic cargo pockets lend it a rugged, timeless quality, and it pairs as well with dark jeans and boots now as it might've with washed flares back in the day. Its durable cotton blend exterior withstands wear and tear from the elements, and plush polyester insulation creates a lofted layer of warmth on crisp autumn days.
- Stay warm and give a nod to the '70s in this classic jacket
- Durable cotton blend exterior follows a regular fit
- Lofted polyester insulation seals out cold on fall days
- Multiple cargo pockets store gear for a timeless look
- Sweden-born Fjallraven prizes quality fabric and enduring styles
- Item #FJR00AL
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I love this coat, super warm and great look. Only complaint is I wish they didn't even bother with the hood. It just makes the collar bulky when its zipped in.