Why We Like The Karla Lite Jacket
When puffy jackets are too warm and packable rain jackets feel like overkill we opt for the subtle performance of the Fjallraven Karla Lite Jacket. This lightweight jacket offers just enough durability and waterproofing to keep us comfortable on fall trails or on springtime days in town.
- Lightweight jacket built for inclement shoulder season weather
- Face fabric wicks moisture, breathes, and seals out weather
- Mesh lined back vent prevents overheating while on the move
- Full-length zipper lets you control your personal climate
- Fixed hood seals in extra heat while blocking blowing rain
- Multiple zipper pockets keep your important items nearby
- Item #FJRZ0JI
- G-1000 Lite Eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered internal
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?