Select a Size
Select a Color
Sixty eighth time's the charm.
It must have taken Fjallraven 67 attempts to perfect a durable shell for the four-season, outdoorsy adventurer, because the Men's Jacket No.68 is that shell. This jacket boasts Fjallraven's G-1000 Eco fabric made of organic cotton and recycled polyester, and G-1000 Heavy Duty reinforcements at the shoulders and sleeves for long-lasting durability.
Like all Fjallraven's outerwear, the Jacket No.68 is infused with Greenland Wax for eco-friendly protection against wind, water, and abrasion. The best part about any waxed jacket is that you can continually re-wax it in various thicknesses for versatile protection from summer rainstorms and winter's full-fledged fury. The Jacket No.68 also features an adjustable hood with a visor that folds back or forward for more or less shelter from storms.
- A durable jacket for year-round casual use and cool weather hikes
- Organic cotton blend G-1000 Eco and HD fabrication is durable
- Waxed finish adds resistance against water, wind, and abrasion
- Adjustable hood with foldable visor protects against heavy rain
- Reinforced shoulders, sleeves, and pockets add durability
- Item #FJR00AN
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials, Recycled/Repurposed
- G-1000 Eco (65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton), G-1000 HeavyDuty (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Center Back Length
- 2lb 6oz
- 2 chest, 2 bellow hand, 2 back, 2 internal (1 zippered)
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking & camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 1, 2017
good video showing features of the Fjallraven #68