Why We Like The Expedition Down Lite Vest
When the days start to get darker and chillier, we throw on the Fjallraven Expedition Down Lite Vest and stay protected from the cold in a classic puffy vest design. The 700-fill down works to trap heat and warmth as the days get shorter and colder and is accompanied with a DWR treatment to withstand light rain or snow. The regular fit allows the vest to be worn on it's own, or to be layered under a jacket on extra cold days to fend off vicious winter chills.
- Down vest for arctic expeditions and neighborhood walks alike
- 700-fill down traps heat for efficient, lightweight warmth
- DWR coating sheds moisture when in light rain or snow storms
- Buttoned zipper flap protects zipper from inclement weather
- Regular fit can be layered for extra warmth from the elements
- Item #FJR00LU
- 100% polyamide
- 700-fill 90% goose down, 10% feather
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27.5in
- [external] 2 hand, [internal] 1 storage
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 3.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- casual, hiking
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 27, 2020
Fantastic! I might have a new favorite!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
I?ve been a North Face snob for years. I have 22 of their higher end Gortex shell and down jackets. This Fjallraven is my first piece and the quality and feel are much better than North Face. Very warm and the material has a sturdy, thick and luxurious feel. I love the attention to detail. For example the metal buttons not only feel high quality, but each one is facing the same direction with the fox logo being upright. The story of the company stitched inside jacket too is nice. Just really nice attention to detail. It?s pricy like NF, but if you can get when they are on sale for 20% off like I did, I feel it?s a very fair price for what you pay.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help