Why We Like The Hellcat Pro Cycling Shoe
Fiesty and agile, the new interaction of the FiveTen Hellcat Cycling Pro Shoes are all that and more on our feet. When we’re hitting drops and gaps as big as the ones at our local bike park, we need the most aggressive and sticky shoe we can find. Abrasion-resistant and durable as well, these shoes won’t fall apart after a handful of big park days.
- Gravity specific all-mountain shoe for big hit riding
- Mostly recycled fabric is built strong and resists seam wear
- Stealth Marathon midsole offers extra support for going big
- SPD Compatible shoes keep feet glued and secure to pedals
- Abrasion-resistant rubber gives a wide pedal contact patch
- Item #FVTZ121
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- lace, hook-and-loop
- Stealth Marathon
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 10] 15.oz
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 22, 2023
Love the look , grip, and stiff sole.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Look good. Love the price here. My second pair. I’ve gotten a little over a year out of them before the sole started to separate.
Originally reviewed on adidas.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help