Fischer Travers CS Alpine Touring Boot
Designed for randonee-spirited backcountry skiers, the Fischer Travers CS Alpine Touring Boot encourages a fast pace on the ascent. At two pounds, it's remarkably light for how stiff it feels on the downhill, and a massive 80° range of motion maximizes mobility up the mountain. We like how Fischer outfitted the shell with a Boa dial for quick-and-easy entry, and the slider buckle secures the power strap for a locked-in feel. Just like every ultralight ski boot, the Travers CS has some carbon in it, but while the shell is mostly Grilamid, the carbon is found in a plate within the rubber sole for maximum torsional stiffness and direct power transfer.
- Ultralight touring boot built for backcountry and mountaineering
- Grilamid construction keeps weight at a minimum
- Boa closure ensures quick-and-easy entry
- Massive 80° range of motion in walk mode
- No-Torsion base made of carbon and aramid for stiffness
- Dynafit inserts offer tech-binding compatibility
- Item #FISH081
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- 1 cuff, BOA® fit adjustment
- Lean Angle
- Walk Mode
- Active Cuff, 80° range of motion
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- tongue, 45mm Phatt Maxx Tour strap
- Binding Compatibility
- AT (ISO 9523)
- lugged rubber
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 2.6oz (980)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- ski mountaineering, randonee
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help