Why We Like The Faction Prodigy 3X Ski
Built for hard-charging skiers with a freestyle background, the Prodigy 3X Ski is a directional twin that's hungry for powder. The 106mm waist is plenty wide for deep storm days, yet remains maneuverable enough to be used as a daily driver in an area with frequent snowfall. The poplar and ash wood core is perfect for skiers who are hard on their gear, and it also supplies excellent dampness for blasting through chopped-up pow. The Prodigy 3X has the same construction and flex pattern as the Prodigy 3 just with different color and length options, providing high-performing characteristics for first tracks and spring slush alike.
- Freestyle-inspired ski handles everything from pow to groomers
- 106mm waist floats in knee-deep pow yet carves hard on firm snow
- Tip and tail rocker enhances float and makes pivoting easier
- Camber underfoot locks into firm and variable snow for added grip
- Poplar and ash construction dampens vibrations and holds up over time
- Longer turn radius encourages long sweeping turns down the fall line
- Mustache flex pattern is on the soft side for a twin tip
- Faction produces skis in a facility that utilizes 100% renewable energy
- Item #FSKC060
- 164cm, 172cm, 178cm
- 133 / 106 / 125mm
- Turn Radius
- [164cm] 16m, [172cm] 17m, [178cm] 18m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- wood (poplar)
- steel (2.5mm)
- partial twin
- Binding Included
- Claimed Weight
- [164cm] 7lb 11.5oz (3500g), [172cm] 8lb 1.8oz (3680g), [178cm] 8lb 6.7oz (3820g)
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help