Why We Like The Elan Ripstick 96 Black Edition Ski
With the Ripstick 96 Black Edition Ski, Elan has jam packed a full big mountain ski into a traditional all-mountain shape. The combination of rocker and camber with a 96mm waist screams all mountain ski but the Tubelite wood core and carbon fiber layup remind us more of a big mountain charger. These features end up working harmoniously to provide a ski that can handle fresh snow or firm conditions and loves to be skied fast and on edge no matter what.
- All-mountain ski built for riders who demand power and control
- 95mm waist is quick edge to edge but stable when you need it
- Rocker in the tip and tail eases turn transitions, boosts float
- Camber underfoot offers powerful edge hold and ample responsiveness
- Carbon and wood combine for a responsive, damp, and durable core
- Short turn radius encourages hard carving and nimble control
- Sintered base effortlessly skips across flat areas and cat tracks
- Item #ELAC033
- 164cm, 172cm, 180cm, 188cm
- [164cm] 133 / 94 / 108mm, [172cm] 136 / 95 / 110mm, [180cm] 136 / 96 / 110mm, [188cm] 136 / 96 / 110mm
- Turn Radius
- [164cm] 15.1m, [172cm] 16.2m, [180cm] 18m, [188cm] 19.5m
- Amphibio (foot specific, rocker / camber / rocker)
- SST sidewall (sandwich)
- Tubelite wood
- carbon fiber
- Claimed Weight
- [180cm] 3lb 12oz (1710g)
- all-mountain, freeride skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help