Why We Like The Dynastar M-Free 108 Ski
Slotting in as the narrower waisted sibling to the popular Menace Proto, the M-Free 108 is built for soft snow control all over the mountain. This ski bucks current trends by opting for a beefy and somewhat heavy construction that will create stability and control in deep fresh snow and skied out pow day afternoons at the resort. This specific use is backed up by a versatile tapered shape and rocker profile that will encourage you to ski your best when new snow falls and ensure you enjoy between storm groomer days at the same time.
- All-mountain charger for riders who like stability and power
- 108mm waist is stable and floaty in fresh, easy-to-edge-on groomers
- Pronounced rocker in tip and tail adds float and quick maneuvering
- Camber underfoot provides edge hold on firm snow and snappy response
- Stiff underfoot flex gets more forgiving in the tip and tail
- Titanal binding plate retains screws and adds a stable feel
- Raised tail encourages switch takeoffs and landings in deep snow
- New poplar and polyurethane core creates a damp and reliable feel
- Item #DYNZ231
- 172cm, 182cm, 192cm
- 138 / 108 / 128mm
- Turn Radius
- [172cm] 16m, [182cm] 18m, [192cm] 20m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- poplar, polyurethane
- fiberglass, titanal binding plate
- Claimed Weight
- [172cm] 4lb 10oz, [182cm] 4lb 14oz, [192cm] 4lb 15oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain skiing, freeride skiing, power skiing, backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help