Why We Like The Beast Hybrid Pant
When we’re out for a lap or two before work or for full day tours on the weekends, the Dynafit Beast Hybrid Pant keeps us comfortable on the skin track. With waterproof fabric where you need it and stretch material everywhere else, the pant optimizes your tour. Its stretch fabric not only keeps you mobile, but is also breathable to regulate your temperature for breaking trail or trying to keep up. And with it’s large pockets that store your phone and snacks where you can easily grab them, the Beast is an easy choice for fast laps in the backcountry.
- Hybrid pant built to keep you dry and comfortable on ski tours
- Waterproof Dynashell on knees, legs, and seat keep you dry
- Taped seams and water-resistant zipper help to keep moisture out
- Stretch material throughout the rest of the pant keeps you mobile
- Dynastretch fabric is breathable for comfort on the skin track
- Venting zippers enhance breathability when you’re working hard
- Large pockets easily accommodate your phone or on-the-go snacks
- Hook-and-loop fasteners at the hips give you your perfect fit
- Item #DNF00DP
- [face fabric] 88% nylon, 12% elastane, [knees, legs, seat] Dynashell (100% polyester)
- fully sealed
- [medium] 31in
- Leg Opening
- 2 zippered hand
- side zips
- Side Zips
- 2 way
- Snowgaiter, reinforced hem
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help