Select Style & Size
Strada USH 650b Tire
You're a fan of the unpredictable, winding roads that take you to remote destinations that most folks only visit in their dreams. And while you most certainly have the dedication and drive to conquer the roads less traveled, finding tires that can take them on can pose a challenge. Fortunately with the Donnelly Strada USH 650b Tubeless Tires on your side you'll find yourself floating down gravel and dirt roads with comfort and protection. These plush tires offer a comfortable alternative to the slimmer 700c hoops on the market, with girthier 42-to-50-millimeter widths that offer a touch of pneumatic suspension to soak up chatter of poorly graded gravel and beat-up farm roads.
The Strada USH comes ready to roll with reliable rubber compound that grips road and gravel with serious conviction. It features a smooth, quick-rolling center track for charging down straightaways, and raised herringbone tread on the sides that hold tight in corners to keep you planted to the pavement. To keep you rolling on rough roads, Donnelly equips the tire with an integrated puncture protection belt underneath its tread to hold up to branches and sharp rocks, and as an added bonus the tire can be run tubeless for extra flat protection — though you can toss your go-to tube in if you prefer.
- Lofty 650b tires for floating into adventures
- Raised chevron side tread for cornering confidence
- Fast, smooth center tread keeps you rolling quickly
- Integrated puncture protection belt shields from flats
- Run it tubeless for plusher feel and flat protection
- Wide option allows lower tire pressures and more comfort
- Item #DLL000C
- 650b x 42mm, 650b x 50mm
- tubeless-ready clincher
- integrated puncture protection belt
- Claimed Weight
- [42mm] 1lb 2.9oz (536g), [50mm] 1lb 6.7oz (644g)
- Recommended Use
- gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?