Why We Like The Deeluxe Team ID Limited Edition Lara Snowboard Boot
Now available to the public, the Deeluxe Team ID Limited Edition Lara Snowboard Boot features the same technology known previously only to the team riders. Though designed as freestyle-focused boots, they shine all over the mountain thanks to their mid-soft flex, support, and out-of-the-box comfort. It features the advanced L3 speed lacing system for a customized, secure fit and Double Power Straps for additional support, while the Skate Flex sole, inspired by that of a skate shoe, delivers superior grip and enhances board feel while also adding protection against harsh landings.
- A supportive, mid-soft boot created as part of Deeluxe’s freestyle series
- Stay locked in with the easy-to-use L3 speed lacing system
- Added support at the shin with the Double Power Strap
- The Skate Flex Sole enhances board feel and grip
- Stage 3 Liner provides an excellent fit out of the box but can be molded
- Features the Freestyle Tongue for power transfer and enhanced dampening
- Thermoblock insert keeps the feet warm in any temperature
- Item #DEEI02Q
- Upper Material
- L3 lacing, Double Power Strap
- Stage 3
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- medium (5 out of 10 on Deeluxe's scale)
- Skate Flex
- park and freestyle snowboarding, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help