Footloose Powsurf Boot
As the first boot dedicated to powsurfing and noboarding, the Deeluxe Men's Footloose Powsurf Boot sports a 360-degree Free Flexing upper to deliver the heightened mobility necessary to really get low and tweak out your pow slashes. An impregnated leather upper with a waterproof D-Tex membrane ensures your feet stay warm and dry through long hours in the deep stuff, while the booties-inspired neoprene liner delivers a precise fit and exceptional comfort, whether you're on the hill or walking through town.
Designed specifically for bindingless riding, the Footloose's shell features a Cosmic Flex construction to keep your range of motion totally free when you're getting barreled on your noboard. Then, the Cosmic Clog design fuses a rubber rand with the insanely grippy D-Lug outsole to provide you with exceptional traction, board control, and weather-proofing. The outsole's individual lugs operate as a suspension system, dampening harsh vibrations and big impacts, while also gripping slippery ice-and snow-covered terrain.
- Soft, comfortable, and versatile boot designed for noboarding
- Waterproof membrane shields your foot from wet snow and slush
- Traditional lacing closure puts the fit in your hands
- Neoprene liner offer unlimited mobility and tons of comfort
- Free Flexing upper further enhances your range of motion
- D-Lug outsole cushions impacts and grips slick surfaces
- Item #DEE000Y
- Upper Material
- waterproof construction (D-Tex membrane)
- traditional lacing
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 25, 2020
The Best Powsurfing Boots on the market
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 165 lbs
Hands down the best boot. Fits to size, couldn't ask for a better boot
October 28, 2020
Is this the 2020/2021 model or the 2019/2020 model?
April 18, 2020
Can this design boot be recommended also for use with a snowskate?