Why We Like The DC Lotus BOA Snowboard Boot
Maximizing comfort and convenience, the DC Lotus BOA Snowboard Boot is built with a streamlined, lightweight upper, medium flex, ultra-convenient Dual BOA Fit System with H4 Coiler reel. The BOA closure locks down a secure fit with superior heel hold in seconds with the quick twist of a dial, and the thermo-moldable Response II liner conforms to the exact shape of your foot for a customized fit. For days spent hitting cliffs or sending jumps in the park, you can rely on the Sole Re-Purpose insole to absorb flat landings or soak up high-speed chatter.
- Ride everything from first chair to last in these all-mountain boots
- Medium flex balances support and stability with enough room to play
- Dual BOA Fit System provides quick adjustments and a custom fit
- Response II liner is heat-moldable to contour to your specific foot
- Sole re-Purpose footbed absorbs shock during flat landings or variable snow
- Internal ankle harness prevents energy-sapping heel lift
- Contact Unilite rubber sole gives lightweight traction on snow
- Item #DCSZ9CH
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- medium-soft (4 out of 10 on DC's scale)
- Dual BOA® Fit System with H4 Coiler Dial
- Response II, [insulation] 3M Thinsulate
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Sole re-Purpose (100% recycled EVA)
- Liner Closure
- internal harness
- Contact UniLite Rubber
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help